Saturday, December 31, 2011

Aggregatibacter's 17 Favorite Records of 2011

Here they are, in no particular order, the new records I have enjoyed most this year. Why 17? I made a list of over 70 records that I really liked this year and my goal was to make it as short as possible. I just started crossing stuff off until it started to make me uncomfortable. There just so happened to be 17 records left at that point. The only criterion to make the first list was that the record had to come out in 2011 and I had to like it enough to own it. I still felt bad crossing off a lot of the records on my list, so I made a mix of some of my favorite songs off of all the records in this post and one each from all the records I crossed off. I'll post that after a while. Happy new nuttin!

The War on Drugs--Slave Ambient Try Buy

WU LYF--Go Tell Fire To The Mountain Try Buy

tUnE-yArDs--W H O K I L L Try Buy

Handsome Furs--Sound Kapital Try Buy

Timber Timbre--Creep On Creepin' On Try Buy

Dirty Beaches--Badlands Try Buy

Girls--Father, Son, Holy Ghost Try Buy

M83--Hurry Up We're Dreaming Try Buy

The Rapture--In the Grace of Your Love Try Buy

Youth Lagoon--The Year of Hibernation Try Buy

Destroyer--Kaputt Try Buy

Tom Waits--Bad As Me Try Buy

Josh T. Pearson--Last of the Country Gentleman Try Buy

Fucked Up--David Comes to Life Try Buy

Drive--Original Motion Picture Soundtrack Try Buy

Disappears--Guider Try Buy

Ty Segall--Goodbye Bread Try Buy




No comments:

Post a Comment